Monday, January 19, 2009

This is Why I Wish I Could Sleep In

I've spent the last four hours doing absolutely nothing while sitting in front of the computer, reading every post on Jezebel and Feministe and Daily Intel, watching that god-awful episode of Gossip Girl in which the directors seemed to have fired every single good writer for the show (The half brother is dead? Come on, what a cop out. And Uncle Jack is totally unconvincing and a terrible actor, and like, why is everyone so OMGZ DAN AND SERENA SHARE DNA AND THEIR KIDS ARE GONNA BE DEFORMED AND SHIT when um, 9th grade biology class taught me that it doesn't work like that), after I managed to shower, get dressed, make coffee, eat breakfast, wash dishes, clean my room, and write out my entire schedule by 8:00 AM. I had planned on going to the gym until I woke up sore like a motherfucker, and of course I can't go back to sleep once I'm up.

New plan: Make Sunday my no-gym day, so that I have something to do on Monday mornings other than go insane that no one is updating their blogs since it's like, 5:00 AM or something in the US.

2 comments:

Biddy Luddy said...

alex, the half brother is NOT DEAD!!!! WERE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?!?!?!

Alex said...

UM, apparently not, since I totally missed that.
WHAT?