Friday, September 5, 2008

Fuck Sarah Palin



I was going to write a whole diatribe explaining why Sarah Palin makes me physically ill, but then I started to feel physically ill.  Sufficeth to say that if I was ever tempted to call someone the C-word, it would be her.

(Let it be known that I was going to use an unflattering picture of her.  I found quite a few.  But then I decided no, I'm better than that.  I don't take low, vicious jabs at people who I don't know.  Unlike Sarah Palin, as it were, who believes that community organizers have no purpose and that poor people can just go suck it, or that women [except her daughter, of course] shouldn't have any right to choose whether or not to have a child.  But ugh, I feel the gag reflex kicking in.  Must stop writing about Sarah Palin before I cry or vomit or both.)

No comments: