Sunday, December 7, 2008

Things Finals Week Means I Can Do:

1) Let the room become unbearably messy, because stress = inability to move my shoes 10 feet from in front of the couch to my closet.
2) Not wash dishes until I need to use one and all the silverware is gone and I realize it's really hard to eat ice cream with a knife.
3) Eat ice cream. All the time. Speaking of which, I'm out and should probably go to the grocery store while Edy's slow-churn is still on sale for $3.99 instead of $6.99 (!!!)
4) Eat whatever the hell I want. Yesterday that included pho (in a bowl that probably holds an entire liter of soup), ice cream, an Italian pastry (my mom came to visit and went to Ferrara right when it opened, so my sfogliatelle was warm right out of the oven), brussels sprouts (mmm dinner), and loads of chocolate. And then I weighed myself this morning because I'm a masochist but I didn't gain any weight so I was happy.
5) Sleep late. Aka 7:30.
6) Not go to the gym. It's cold, my unlimited metrocard finally expired, and I HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO.
7) Not bathe. Hey, I'm not sweaty because I never go to the gym. So who cares if I don't wash my hair for three days? No one has to smell me but my roommates, and they don't count.

No comments: