Sunday, October 12, 2008

Early New Years Resolution

So after a week during which the Little Anorexic Girl who lives in my head was particularly vindictive, I think I'm going back on a diet. I'm at 125 now, and I want to get back to 121. It seems kind of pointless, but at least it will shut her up for a while. And I think it's a lot healthier/more realistic than trying to get back to 118 (which was when I stopped getting my period and my hair fell out in clumps...yeah not so great), or god forbid, hating myself for not being able to get down to 115.

Anyway, I feel like my jeans haven't been fitting as well as they did a month ago. I got too busy to work out much over the past month and didn't really cut the amount of calories I've been eating to make up for it, and I feel like it shows in my upper arms and my face. It's kind of a drag that my body has gotten so used to being on weight watchers and eating only 19 points a day (About 1500 calories). I'm going to have to cut back to 17 and increase my workouts to 45 minutes. Oh well. I'll just have to get to the gym at 7:30 instead of 8:00.

No comments: