Monday, October 27, 2008

Woo Halloween


So Halloween is two (three? four? I lose track) days away and until yesterday, I had no idea what I wanted to be. But yesterday Maddy came up with an idea that I really love and know I can get into because it doesn't require me to be scary (I hate being scary) or sexy (I can't be sexy) and it just reminds me of my childhood soooooo

I'm going to be a porcelain doll!

It's really perfect you see, because I can indulge my inclination to look old fashioned all of the time. I found a blouse on the Forever 21 website that's really satiny with puffed sleeves and a scoop neckline so I'm going to get it and dye it sepia colored with tea and then wear a black skirt with a pair of shoes (heels! WITH SPATS) also from Forever 21 (read: cheap and uncomfortable) and wear makeup to make myself look pale and doll-like and it will be wonderful.

Now we just have to figure out what we're doing on Friday.

No comments: